14 Nisan 2013 Pazar

BELÇİKALI ÜNLÜ FLORİST .... MONIEK VANDENBERGHE

Moniek  VANDERBERGHE


I was born on the 7th of March 1954, at Waarschoot in Belgium.
I was trained as a florist at IMOV in Ghent, Marc the Rudder being my most important teacher. I very much like to be close to nature, my work enriches my life and puts me into contact with many fascinating people, who experience the same or similar passions. Also, my creative mission takes me almost everywhere in the world: lessons and demonstrations in Japan, an AIFD presentation in Washington, a demonstration tour in Australia, workshops in Seoul/Korea, workshops for Interflora Finland, Fiorissima lessons in Mexico, an AIFD workshop in Chicago, demonstrations and lessons in Philadelphia, Scotland, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France …

http://www.cleome.be/
































Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder